The first round of revisions are done and let me tell you boy it was like pulling teeth!
I added roughly another 20k words to my manuscript, I fought and argued with my characters about who was the boss(they won), and I almost quit altogether, but it is done.
Now dont get me wrong, I’m not naive enough to think I’m done fixing Kaneji, but I seriously doubt any more edits or revisions I do after this will be as hard or as time consuming!.
I said I would take a couple days to take a breather, but I’ll start working on edits Saturday. I’m re as dy to get this done and over with so I can send to my betas and my editor!
Speaking of which, I’m still looking for some more bets readers so if you’re interested see my last post!
It feel so great to be done with this draft. In so many ways it was much harder than when I wrote the first version and first draft of this book all those years ago smh
Nonetheless, I’m excited!!